December 30, 2015

NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Challenge!

Wow, can you believe it- 2016 is quickly approaching on us?! New year's is definitely my favorite time of the year because I love to reflect on the events of the past and set new goals for the future. There are always some regrets, some disappointments, but more than anything; anticipation for the future and a new desired commitment to do better.

Imagine 30 days from now, just a month into the new year. You're more energized than ever before as you've developed healthy habits of working out 30 minutes a day. You're feeling stronger and more toned than you have been in awhile. You're eating healthy, clean, balanced meals that make you feel great.
This is totally possible, and I want to help.

Starting January 11, my team and I are kicking off the NEW YEAR, NEW YOU program- a 30 day health and fitness challenge, led by not one, but SEVEN experienced fitness coaches, all dedicated to making sure that you reach your goals, create new healthy habits, and finally start living a lifestyle that makes you happy and healthy. I'd love for you to join us!



I can't help but think back to the first year I started my fitness journey. I was a very busy mom, with a 6 year old, 4 year old and a small baby. I was struggling with post- partum depression that would always creep in after the first few weeks of newborn adrenaline wore off and I had many sleepless nights, and overwhelming days. I started out with a 6 week commitment, and a strong desire to get a hold on my life and feel happier. I knew that it was through the habits I could create, and how I spent my time that would determine if I was successful or not. I worked out Monday- Friday and sometimes Saturday, rain or shine. I followed the meal plan (not perfectly, but I did my best) and noticed that I had more energy, especially immediately after my workouts, so much so that I would enjoy doing loads of laundry and cleaning my kitchen right after my workout! I noticed this energy would literally get me through my day and help me to overcome the gloom that I could feel was ready to swoop in if I slacked off or delayed my workout to later in the day. As you can see, I had great physical results. I lost my baby weight 3 times faster than with my first 2 kids and fit back into my jeans quickly. BUT the biggest transformation for me, was what I noticed on the inside. My happiness level, the clarity of my thoughts and the handle I had on my emotions. So different than I had experienced in the past.

Since then, I have had many ups and downs with my commitment level, mostly my workout habits. I don't always enjoy the act of working out, but I ALWAYS enjoy how I feel when I have completed a workout. I'm excited to recommit to my goals and create a consistent habit of working out each morning with my husband. I know how hard it is to do this alone, which is why I'm so excited to have this challenge group where we will all be here to uplift and motivate each other to reach our goals. Our private support group will have men and women who are all working on creating healthy habits of working out 30 minutes a day, and following a healthy meal plan so that you will have all the tools you need to be successful.

Ready to get started? Simply click HERE to learn more and sign up for our NEW YEAR, NEW YOU group! If you have any questions at all as to whether or not this is for you, or what program is best suited for your needs, just get in touch. I'm happy to help!

No comments: