April 21, 2015

How to Celebrate National Jelly Bean Day with your favorite kid!!


April 22nd is National Jelly Belly Day! If you know me, you KNOW that I love to celebrate holidays and love to do unit studies in any fun subject, AND we love jelly beans. (especially juicy pear, if you were wondering!)

We are doing the learning packet by How to Home School my Child HERE!
This kit is awesome and includes science projects, word problems, measurements, fractions, math, and more! I'll have him finish off the day by doing a journal entry titled "If I were I jelly bean flavor I would be..."

I've also found a few other printables for taste testing, graphing, addition & subtraction (part, part, whole. Could use for doubles facts too), and probability!
So excited to take a little break from our normal routine and enjoy all things jelly tomorrow!! :)

No comments: