April 26, 2015

21 day challenge


I've been blessed with a vision of what I want out of life, my purpose, and how I can bless the lives of others. I've been a health and fitness coach for over 2 years and while I love helping people reach their health & fitness goals, I want to do more, and help them be more in tune spiritually and to help them reach their financial goals as well. Basically I just want to pay it forward and share with others the things I have learned and help other women like me establish daily habits that will help us live happier, healthier lives!
What I love about coaching is that moment when someone commits to a better life. That moment when I can tell they will do whatever it takes to be a better mother, a better wife, a better friend. Because they realize, they are WORTH it!!
It's so amazing to be part of their journey, as they put in the daily effort to become a better person and we get to celebrate together their accomplishments; the milestones, the victories, the successes!!
I want to take this further and help other women like me to get MORE out of life.


Are you ready? We will embark on a 21 day journey-- we will have assigned daily reading, daily motivation, and action steps to help you be successful at achieving your goals. I will provide a reading schedule, and support along with other uplifting women who are all working on our goals together. You will receive all the tools you need to be successful, you just have to be willing to create habits and do the small steps daily that will help you create healthier habits in your family, grow closer to Christ and be able to manage your money. Being able to pay off our debt last month really helped me realize I have a responsibility to pay it forward and share what I've learned with others. If you are at a point in your life when you feel like you deserve more; to be happier, to be more in tune with your body physically, spiritually and emotionally, fill out this application so I can get to know you better and help you reach your goals and live a Super Life!

No comments: